Graduate Golf trader
Website Mustard Systems Ltd
Mustard Systems Ltd
Mustard Systems Limited is a fast-growing software company based in Hammersmith, London. We use advanced mathematical techniques to conduct statistical analysis of various sports to provide our clients, including leading bookmakers and professional gamblers, with high end data. We are looking for a Golf Trader to join our highly successful and fast-growing team on a full-time basis, in a dynamic, exciting and rewarding position.
You have the opportunity to join a team which has the rare combination of being at the very top of the game whilst still being expansive, flexible and innovating. Importantly you will be able to have a significant impact from day 1.
The role will involve researching and trading golf tournaments from the PGA and European tours, both live and pre-event. This involves various trading opportunities from providing prices to high profile bookmakers to trading on behalf of our clients. The team enjoy a fast-paced, ever changing trading environment which offers a fresh challenge every week and is incredibly rewarding and enjoyable.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A passion for professional golf, betting and using statistical analysis to combine the two
· The ability to think creatively and independently, and react quickly accurately and logically in a trading environment
· An intuitive insight to the factors that can affect a golf tournament
· A degree in a quantitative subject
· A logical and creative approach to establishing and analysing new systems
The successful applicant will join a successful, closely-knit team which offers a great opportunity progress quickly in an environment which recognises and rewards success
· Private health insurance for you and your family
· Life insurance
· Pension contributions
· Subsidised gym membership
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com