Graduate Trading Analyst
Sports Trading Network
Sports Trading Network are recruiting for the position of graduate trading analyst to support the growth of a young and vibrant company based in London. You will be working with a team of the highest calibre with a shared passion for sports analytics and technology and show the willingness to go beyond the call of duty when required.
The successful applicant will possess the motivation to quickly learn and constantly look to improve processes to deliver the ultimate goals within the sports trading team.
Organisation and precise attention to detail coupled with a love for sport and statistics are essential qualities required.
The role is primarily carrying out the day-to-day operational responsibilities of the sports trading entity and encourages the successful applicant to suggest and develop new ideas around methodologies.
Data science, modelling and analytics are all key parts of the mechanics of the sports trading team; the applicant will possess an understanding and appreciation of all these areas.
The hours will generally mirror the sporting calendar and as you would expect, include both evenings and weekends.
• Quickly learn and understand the fundamentals of sports betting and trading
• Develop tools and processes to improve the efficiencies within the sports trading operation
• Real time risk management
• Monitor betting markets for trends
• Assist with the compilation of analysis/reports
• Contribute to competitor/industry analysis (including social media monitoring)
• Carry out customer service responsibilities
• Organised and analytical personality
• Precise attention to detail
• Passion for sport
• Knowledge/interest in the betting industry
• Undergraduate degree in business/statistics field
• Good communication skills
• Ability to make quick decisions confidently